32VerSee is a freeware graphics viewer. It works with the 32 bits Windows operating systems. It has been specially designed to:
- View images Sequentially regardless of their name, size, extension and date, by using the Sequence mode.
- Support up to 99 photos with the same name in the same folder, this can be very useful for family galleries.
- Perform instant zoom and stretch while using the image viewer.
It also performs functions such as:
- Capture an image from the screen by using the Windows clipboard.
- Save, copy, move, print, send to and delete graphic files.
- Copy, crop and paste images.
- Rename a photo file, undo and redo picture editions.
- Auto scroll, slide and centre image of graphics file.
- View next photo, activate or refresh image.
- Flip, swap, place photos by changing its sequence order.
- Set wallpaper from the image displayed on the screen.
Special care has been taken to provide quick access to help topics and context-sensitive help.
Another feature is the possibility of personalising the program through the Options form. Settings of some options are indicated by changes in icons or colours of toolbar buttons.
The program adapts some settings automatically depending on the last action taken by the user. These changes will be indicated by changes in icons or colours of toolbar buttons.
All settings will be saved for next user session when using the Exit item of the File menu.
Command line arguments allow users to specify a graphic file or folder to begin with and may set Windows Wallpaper without opening the 32VerSee program.
It is also possible to associate supported image file extensions to 32VerSee.
Read The publisher description in: German